How to Order
All International orders ship from our warehouse or distribution centers located in the Singapore, not from our stores. The recipient is responsible for all duties, taxes and Customs and applicable brokerage fees. Please contact your local Customs office for an estimate of these fees before placing your order.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm GMT +7
Monday - Friday 1:00pm - 02:00am GMT +7
1. Order Online: Shop RAYAMARINE.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
2. Order by Telephone: Order from almost anywhere in the world. Our international toll numbers 0361-484017.
3. Order by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Order by Fax: RAYA Marine International Direct Sales, 0361-484017.
5. Order by Mail:
RAYA MARINE, Pte Ltd
Ruko Sunset Indah II No. 9
819 Sunset Road
Shipping to a Freight Forwarder
When shipping to a business within the Singpore that is going to export the shipment to another country, please have the following information available:
- Freight forwarder's full business name
- Freight forwarder's SG address
- Freight forwarder's SG phone number and/or fax
- Your customer account number/box number (if any)
Hazardous Items and Products
Hazardous or toxic items such as paint, flares, fire extinguishers, batteries, epoxies, compressed gas and some cleaners cannot be shipped to International destinations or to freight forwarders who will export them overseas. Hazardous products are identified with this symbol below.
All prices are shown in U.S. Dollars (USD, US$)
There are 2 ways to pay:
- Credit Card: We gladly accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and JCB credit cards for Local Order.
- Wire Transfer payments for International Buyer: please contact us by email at email@example.com for bank details.
We do not accept personal checks or offer Freight Collect on orders. Please note that on high dollar orders and/or orders shipping to an address other than the credit card billing address, we may require payment by Bank Wire Transfer. This secure method of payment prevents identity fraud. For Bank details, please contact us at 0361-484017 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sea Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Estimated delivery is 15 – 20 business days and applicable deliveries worldwide. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.